Making Content Findable
Creating and writing original content takes time. Once you are happy with
your content, and ready to post/submit, it will take effort to get it seen. How do you get your content seen by your target audience amongst this marketplace?
• Nearly 7.5 million blog posts are published every week on WordPress alone – one of many blogging platforms
• 340 million tweets posted every day
• Facebook’s 1 billion users have uploaded 219 billion photos and clicked the Like button 1.13 trillion (yes, trillion) times
• 1 hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second
1. Provide value – entertain or educate your audience
2. Keep it clear, concise and to the point
3. Use relevant keywords – but don’t ‘overstuff’ your content
4. Encourage your audience to share
5. Test what works for your brand, and revise regularly
6. Listen to your customers!